Do you want to improve the quality of your training sessions allowing your athletes to learn faster?
That’s what the Differential Learning System (DLS) will allow you!
In this 3 hours course it will be explained to you the advantages of the Differential Learning System compared to traditional training in what concerns to the techniques training / teaching.
Traditional teaching and training of sports techniques is mainly dominated by program oriented series of exercises with analytical synthetic construction principles. Most recent investigations question the necessity of program oriented forms of training fundamentally with a high number of repetition of the same exercise (cf. Schöllhorn 1999). The objective of this course is to compare the traditional training method with a differential training showing how to apply this innovative methodology in a coaching context!
The students who complete this course will be awarded with a Level 1 (Techniques) Differential Learning System certificate!
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Language English
- Students 289
- Assessments Yes
2. Problems with traditional training approaches
3. Problems leads to an alternative theory
4. Proof of the alternative theory on its applicability in sports
6. Application of the differential learning in other areas
7. Differential speed training
8. Possible variations with differential learning
9. Including other learning theories
Jack CarsonEye Opening